Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mommy moment

My little Kaden was so sick yesterday...it's sad to watch your baby act lethargic and ill, I can't imagine what it was like when you had NO idea what could be wrong and couldn't look it up or call the doctor.

Ah but what mom's won't do...

Besides holding him as much as he wanted over this very large belly, I also sat patiently while he PUKED all over me. And Josh, well, don't quite know what he did except bring over a bowl when it was too late. Luckily I didn't vomit afterward (but I HAD just taken a shower, so that was annoying). And Josh redeemed himself by cleaning up all the mess.

Sick kids are easier when pregnancy doesn't interfere.
Although it's nice to lay down with such a busy-body and actually snuggle a little.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Kaden is doing better! Glad the end is almost near for you and this pregnancy!! I always feel so much better and normal when it's all over-as I am sure you agree! It was great chatting with you a few days ago!

    ReplyDelete