Oh how I dislike being pregnant. As long as I eat all day long I don't feel nauseous. As long as I drink enough I use the restroom every hour to two hours. As long as I eat just the right amount (whatever that is) at just the right time of night (whenever that is) I don't feel sick while trying to fall asleep. And as long as no one talks to me, makes messes or needs me to feed them...no one gets hurt.
I'm tired of waking up to go potty.
I'm tired.
I am not a nice person when I'm pregnant...that's the bottom line. I have moments where I like people in general, but otherwise I'd rather be in a cave.
That's not true. If someone cooks for me and cleans up my mess, or any given mess of any one of my children, I'm pretty much in love with them. Unless it's my poor husband (who deserves LOTS of praise for putting up with me), then I just get mad cause he didn't do more, or didn't do something JUST right. I'm a crazy woman.
That's that.
I think I've gained 10lbs, which is NOT okay with me. I had great delusions of being one of those super skinny pregnant women. I MIGHT have been able to pull that off if EVERYTHING didn't sound so stinkin' good, and if I always wanted the easiest thing to put in my mouth. That has included all sorts of things I haven't eaten for a year. Yup, butt and thighs are back to big.
That's really hard. I worked for MONTHS to get down to 140lbs.....for WHAT??? Well, I guess to know I could do it, I WILL do it again, and it wasn't really that bad. Oh, and to know I like being skinny and healthy.
So that's all for this month. I hate it. I want to be done (but not to miscarry cause then I'd have to do it all again).
I still only say I'm pregnant, not having a baby....cause I don't want to be too attached in case I DO miscarry. I already bought a little pink snow suit. I think it's a boy. My body doesn't know HOW to be pregnant with a girl, and I sure do like me some pickles, meat, and generally salty foods. In my book, that's all boy.
So, sorry to those having boys and to whom I had casually offered ALL my boys stuff. Looks like it may not make it past our house....boys are hard on things.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Don't fret about the weight gain. With all three of my pregnancies, I started at my ideal weight, gained 45 pounds, and returned to my ideal weight in 6-9 months (and it can't all be attributed to genetics, since I'm the only skinny person in my family). Just TRY to eat healthy with you are pregnancy (I know, it's hard), and return to healthy eating when it's all over, stay active, and it will come off again. I recommend you read Aviva Jill Romm's Natural Pregnancy Book if you haven't already. It's really helpful about the emotional aspects of pregnancy (and herbal helps, too!). (Crossing my fingers you get to decorate with some pink this time. )
ReplyDeleteOh, and my thighs definitely do not stay size 6/8 for long after I get pregnant. I can eat to avoid vomiting, so I gain 1 (or 2) pounds a week consistently throughout. I love how they say to "buy your same pre-pregnancy size." Yeah, right. Pre-pregnancy, I wear size 8 jeans and XS or S tops... by the end of pregnancies, I'm in L bottoms and M tops. Oh, well. It's for a good cause right? Love your body (it's a magnificent miracle worker) and your baby.
ReplyDeleteI am hoping for a girl for you....my pregnancy with the girls was very similar to the boys. I was just slight more nauseous. The weight part is hard about pregnancy. BUT you will loose it so fast!
ReplyDelete