Sunday, December 5, 2010

The most vain thing I've ever done....

This post is for a couple of you who wanted a before/after photo.  The problem with 'before' is that I didn't like to have pictures taken of me, we had a crappy camera, and I was the one with the camera!  
Anyway, I don't mind the camera as much now...but this is still WAY of out my comfort zone and very vain!
So here are a few I could find for before:
This was before we moved away from Utah.  It was taken in February.


This was after a bit of weight loss. Taken in May.



And here are the after.  I included a few because for the first time in YEARS I don't look like a mom with 4 kids! (well, maybe I still do, but you know....)




I admit...I've always wanted a little red dress. I think it looks good, but I have no where to wear it, so I'll be returning it. Fun as a modeling dress though!

The man who makes the journey all worth it! He is still down almost 25lbs himself...he just won't buy new clothes.

I especially like the dirty towels in the background.

10 comments:

  1. Wow. What a difference! I can totally see it even in your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap Jenn! You looked fine at Wymount. You look AMAZING!!!! I'm a convert now. Babysteps. Wow. Wow. Wow! Thanks SOOO MUCH for posting!!!
    It's me, Erika Lassen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! You look awesome! You look like Celine Dion in that first pic with the red dress. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're gorgeous! And you were always beautiful, but I can see how happy you are and how good you feel now. Super skinny! Yep, nobody would guess you had 4 kids! Thanks for being brave enough to post and grant our requests! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep the dress. Make your hubby take you out and WEAR it. (Doesn't even matter what kind of date!) You look amazing, but more importantly, it seems like you feel amazing. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and that last comment is from Jen Eschler White, cuz I'm sure you know a zillion Jennifers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. JEN!!!!!!!!!! You hot mama, you! You look fabulous! And I agree with your friend...you look a bit like ole Celine in that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You seriously look like a super model! OH MY HOLY CRAP!!!! Good for you, you look soooo happy! I really loved reading your post. I needed it. You are such a special lady. Thanks for being wonderful. Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I can say is WOW! I won't look like that for awhile since I'm 6 months prego with child #3. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW WOW!!!!! You look FABULOUS! You look like one awesome mom of 4 kids!!!! Every mom has the right to look good and feel good about herself! And I bet it was a lot of work! (It was for me!) GO JENN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete